Saturday, June 2, 2012

Retail job cover letter

Sam Sebastian
HR Manager, Swift Service Providers
#121/A, Avenue Road,
8th Main, South End Ext
New York – 560076
Dear Mr. Sebastian,
I am writing this letter to express the interest I have in the discussing retail position, which was posted on a local magazine. The opening, which is presented in the listing, is engaging as well as interesting. I believe that my retail industry skills will make me an eligible candidate for the position.
My areas of strength include:
Replenish inventory/stock
Provide excellent customer service
Operate point of the sale equipment
Lift up to fifty pounds
Apart from this, I also have great interest in learning new things and tasks. I am ready to work under any job conditions. I have an overall experience of 7 years in the retail industry.
Going through my resume will give you more information on my educational background and skills.
Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Gracie Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment