Thursday, June 21, 2012

Actuarial Consultant Cover Letter

Mr. Jack Dale,
HR Recruitment Manager
Prudential insurance Limited
72 High End Road,
New York, New Jersey 5214.
Respected Mr. Dale,
I would like to express my interest in being a part of your organization in the position of an actuarial consultant. I believe that I have the required knowledge about the job responsibilities and I also have similar working experience.
I am currently working in the position of an actuarial consultant in Burn and Tear Property Insurance Limited. I have been working in this organization since last two years. My job responsibilities include advising the client about the kind of policy that will suit their need and also help them in making their decisions. I was also responsible for analyzing and making forecasts in order to provide accurate information to the clients.
I would be highly grateful if you could arrange for an interview. I am enclosing a copy of my resume and work experience letter.
-Regards,
Henry Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment