Sunday, June 24, 2012

Medical Transcriptionist Cover Letter

Mr. Ron Scott,
Head of Medical Department,
Holly Wood Medical Services
2 John Mayo Road,
New London, Los Angeles 8512.
Dear Mr. Ron Scott,
I wish to apply for the position of a medical transcriptionist in your organization. I came upon an advertisement in News Job on 5th February posted by your organization regarding the vacancy for the same position.
I have a total work experience of five years in the position of a medical transcriptionist. I worked in a number of surgical and medical centers. I am aware about all medical surgical terms and have complete knowledge about the job profile. I have good computer skills which I feel is necessary for this job and always high on energy.
It would be great if you could arrange for an interview. I am looking forward to your response. I am attaching a copy of my resume along with this cover letter.
Thanking you,
John Mayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment