Monday, June 11, 2012

Construction Manager Cover Letter

Mr. Jill May
Hr Manager,
Good Man Constructions Limited.
52 Jane Austen Road,
New York, New Jersey 5231.
Dear Mr. May,
I came across an advertisement in a newspaper regarding the vacancy in your organization for the position of a construction manager. I am genuinely interested in applying for that position in your construction company.
I have three years working experience as construction project manager in Ron Construction Corporation. My job responsibility included preparing the construction schedule and managing the performance at the construction site. My work profile also included planning and implementing safety plans during the construction process. I have great management skills and my never ending urge to learn makes me take interest in my work.
It would be great if you could fix a date for an interview. It will be a great honor to be a part of your construction company. I am enclosing a copy of my resume.
Regards,
Henry Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment