Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Assistant designer Cover Letter

Mr. Jack Hayden
Designing head,
Good Garments Limited.
52 Jane Austen Road,
New York, New Jersey 5231.
Dear Mr. Hayden,
In reference to the vacancy in your organization I would like to genuinely express my interest to be a part of your garments company. I would like to join in the position of an assistant designer.
I have two years working experience as an assistant fashion designer in ABC Garments Corporation. My job responsibility included assisting the head fashion designer in his job functions. I assisted in preparing the sketches of design of the garments manufactured. My responsibility also included assisting in the planning process of the designs. I am very particular in meeting deadlines which is very essential in this field of work.
It will be a great honor to be a part of your garments company as an assistant designer. I am enclosing a copy of my resume along with the cover letter.
Regards,
John Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment