Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fashion Editor Cover Letter

Mr. Glenn Marks
Managing Director
Good Men Magazine,
45 Aspen High Street,
Dear Mr. Marks,
I would like to apply for the vacancy in your organization for the position of a fashion editor. I believe I have the required work experience and knowledge for the position.
I have been working in the fashion industry since last five years and have complete knowledge about the latest designs and designers. I have worked as a freelance fashion designer designing women garments under the independent clothesline Hi Tech Fashion. I am currently working as a fashion critic for Gap Fashion House. I believe I have great writing as well as communication skills which is very essential for this job. My fashion sense is varied which makes it easier simpler to write reviews.
I believe that my knowledge and expertise will help in the progress of your organization. I am enclosing a copy of my resume and work experience letters.
Sincerely,
John Nash.

No comments:

Post a Comment