Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fashion Textile Manufacturer Cover Letter

Miss. Lisa Ray
Managing Director,
Gucci and Mochi ClothesLimited.
124 Red Down Street,
North Carolina, New Jersey 4512.
Dear Miss. Lisa Ray,
I would like to express my interest in supplying fashion textile materials to your fashion house. I am fashion textile manufacturer and own a textile product manufacturing firm under the name of “Shaw Textiles Limited”.
It has been six years since I have started my textile manufacturing firm and supply textile materials to a number of reputed fashion houses. I have never received any complaints regarding the quality of products supplied by me. I can assure you that the product manufactured by me has the best quality available in the market and is available at an economical price. I can also assure that it will be a pleasure for you to do business with us and will add to the quality of your products.
I am enclosing a copy of my company brochure.
Regards,
Jack Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment