Thursday, June 21, 2012

Finance Advisor Cover Letter

Mr. Kevin Peter
Recruitment Head,
Glenn and Eros Finance Limited
52 Holly Hock Road,
New York, New jersey 5212.
Dear Mr. Peter,
In reference to the advertisement in Jobs Now on 10th March, I wish to apply for the position of a finance advisor in your company. It has been my long cherished dream to work with a reputed organization like yours.
I am currently working as a finance advisor for Morgan Creek Finance since last two years. I give tips to the client on how to make best use of their finance and savings so that they get good returns and build assets.  My clients are always satisfied with my advice and none of them have suffered losses. My knowledge about the finance market and my work experience will surely benefit your organization.
It would be really great if you could arrange for an interview. I am enclosing a copy of my resume with this letter.
Regards,
Sandy Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment