Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Product designer Cover Letter

Mr. Jill May
Head of Designing,
Good Man Garments and Accessories Limited.
52 Jane Austen Road,
New York, New Jersey 5231.
Dear Mr. May,
I wish to apply in your garments and accessories designing company in the position of a product designer. This application is in reference to your job posting in an advertisement on Times News on 5th February, 2011.
I have been working in the product designing industry since last five years. Currently I am working as a product designer in Henry Cooper Limited since two years. My job responsibility includes designing the ladies innerwear products manufactured by the company and coming up with new designs to give competition to the rival companies. I am aware about the latest designing techniques and believe in being creative and innovative. I am also good at meeting deadlines.
It will be my great pleasure to work with a reputed company like yours. Please find my resume enclosed with this letter.
Regards
John woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment