Friday, June 22, 2012

Fashion Marketing Cover Letter

Miss Carmen Electra,
Ferrari Garments Company.
824 Sand Dune Road
North Dakota, New Carolina 46563
Dear Miss Electra,
I wish to apply for the position of a fashion marketing executive in your organization. I came upon an advertisement in News Job on 5th February posted by your organization regarding the vacancy for the same position.
I am currently working in the position of a fashion marketing executive in Waves Women Ware which specializes in designing garments for women. I have brought lots of clients for my current employer and helped the business grow.
I feel that joining a reputed fashion house like yours would give me the learning experience and edge that I would not be able to achieve in my current organization, so I would like to join your organization. I am enclosing a copy of my work experience letter and resume along with the cover letter.
Thanking you,
Nathan lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment