Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Financial Analyst Cover Letter

Mr. Duren Lee
Hr Manager,
Bates & Mates Finance Company.
67 James Wood Street,
New York, South Carolina 4512.
Dear Mr. Lee,
With reference to your advertisement posted on 4th of February in New Jobs News regarding the vacancy in your organization, I wish to apply for the position of a financial analyst. I believe that I have the required set of job skills and work experience for the position.
I am currently working as a financial analyst for JP Morgan Finance since last two years. My job responsibilities include analyzing the financial market and helping in allocating the funds of the clients. It is also my duty to ensure that the clients do not lose their money they have invested in our organization. I believe that I am good at predicting the market.
It would be really great if you could arrange for an interview. I am enclosing a copy of my resume with this cover letter.
Regards,
Dustin Hoffman.

No comments:

Post a Comment