Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fashion Photographer Cover Letter

Mr. Kevin Peter
Creative Head,
Glenn and Eros Magazine Limited
52 Holly Hock Road,
New York, New jersey 5212.

In reference to the advertisement in Jobs Now on 10th March, I wish to apply for the position of a fashion photographer in your organization. It has been my long cherished dream to work as a fashion photographer for your magazine.
I have done a Bachelor in Photography with specialization in fashion photography from the reputed Colorado Media School. I have a total work experience of five years as a fashion photographer. I am currently working with Good Man Magazine. My job responsibility includes managing and conducting the photo shoots for the magazine. After the shoot it is my responsibility to get the photographs edited properly. I can assure you that my expertise and educational qualification will add to the reputation of the company.
I am enclosing a copy of my resume and educational certificate along with this cover letter.
Regards,
Henry Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment