Monday, June 11, 2012

Construction Cover Letter Template

To,
Name of the Recipient:
Title of the Recipient:
Address:
Date:
Dear (put the name of the recipient with appropriate title before it),
With reference to your advertisement posted on (date of posting the advertisement) in (name of newspaper or magazine) I wish to apply for the position of (name of the position) in your construction company. It has been a dream to work in your construction company
I am currently working with (name of the organization) as (position) since (total number of years). My job responsibilities include (details of job responsibilities). I believe I have (the set skills the individual has, required for this position)
It would be really great if you could arrange for an interview as it will be an honor for me to be a part of your organization as I feel it will boost my career prospects.  I have enclosed (type of document) along with this cover letter.
Regards,
Name of the sender.

No comments:

Post a Comment