Monday, June 11, 2012

Construction Superintendent Cover Letter

Mr. Duren Lee
HR Manager
Bates & Mates Construction Limited.
67 James Wood Street,
New York, South Carolina 4512.
Dear Mr. Lee,
I would like to express my interest in being a part of your organization in the position of a construction superintendent. I believe that my work experience and educational qualifications will make me a suitable candidate for the position in your organization.
I am currently working as a construction superintendent for John Republic Builders Limited since last three years. My job responsibilities include understanding the need of the construction process and also understanding the need of the labors. I also have to assure that there is enough number of labors to complete the project and have to scrutinize their daily action.
It would be great if you arrange for an interview as I believe that joining your company will boost my career. I am also enclosing a copy of my resume for your reference.
Thanking you,
Richard Gere.

No comments:

Post a Comment