Monday, June 11, 2012

Construction Material Distributor Cover Letter

Mr. Jill May
General Manager,
Good Man Builders Limited.
52 Jane Austen Road,
New York, New Jersey 5231.
Dear Miss. May,
With reference to your advertisement I wish to apply in your construction company in the position of a construction material distributor. This application is in reference to your job posting in an advertisement on Times News on 6th March, 2011.
I have been working in the construction industry since last five years. Currently I am working as a construction material distributor in John Guilders Limited since two years. Before that, I have worked in the position of a construction supervisor in Bricks and Walls Corporation for three years. I believe that my five years working experience will be an advantage for your company. I have complete knowledge about all the materials required for the construction process.
It will be a great honor if I can work in your construction company. I am enclosing a copy of my resume with this letter.
Regards,
John Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment