Monday, June 11, 2012

Graphic designer Cover Letter

Mr. George Bush,
Recruitment Manager,
Techno Graphic Solutions Limited.
41 Render high Road,
Washington DC, North Carolina 8521.
Dear Mr. Bush,
With reference to the internship program posted by your organization in Rooster Jobs News, I wish to apply for the position of graphics designer. It will give me an immense pleasure to work as an intern in your organization.
I have recently graduated from the prestigious graphic designing school Applied Arts of Designing. I was one of the best students in my institute known for my creative skills. My rank in graduation was among the top ten. I believe that I have strong designing skills and complete understanding of graphics. If I join your organization as an intern, it will give me an understanding about the graphic designing industry and as a result help me achieve success in my career.
I have attached a copy of my resume and graduation certificate along with this letter.
Thanking you,
Noel Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment