Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fashion Public Relation Officer Cover Letter

Mr. Nathan Lee
HR Manager,
Bates & Mates Fashion House Limited
56 Good Will Street,
North Dakota, South Carolina 4512.
Dear Mr. Lee,
I would like to express my interest in being a part of your organization in the position of a fashion public relation officer. I believe that my work experience, knowledge about fashion industry and educational qualifications make me a suitable candidate for the position in your organization.
I hold a masters degree in public relation from the reputed New Jersey Institute of Mass Communication. I have experience of working with prestigious fashion houses and have developed contacts with celebrities and boutiques. I have good communication skills which is very essential for this job. I believe that my expertise, skill and knowledge will help add to the reputation of your organization.
I am enclosing a copy of my resume and masters certificate along with the cover letter.
Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment