Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fashion Publicist Cover Letter

Mr. Henry Cooper
Manager Recruitment,
Duran Lee Fashions Limited
5214 Stanford High Avenue
Los Angeles New York 5142
Dear Mr. Henry Cooper
In reference to the advertisement in Jobs Now on 10th March, I wish to apply for the position of a fashion publicist in your organization. It has been my long cherished dream to work as a fashion publicist for your fashion house.
I have work experience of two years in similar position. I have worked with West Side Retail Store as a fashion publicist. My job responsibility was to make arrangements for the fashion shows organized by the retail store and chalking out the plan to promote the fashion shows. I was also responsible for creating an image for new clothes line launched by the organization.
I believe that by working in your organization will bring success to my career. I am also enclosing a copy of my resume along with the cover letter.
Regards,
Ron Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment