Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fashion Stylist Cover Letter

Mr. Nathan Lee,
HR Manager,
Lee Fashions Limited,
14 High Cool Street,
New York, New Jersey 8514.
Dear Mr. Lee,
I would like to apply in your organization dealing with fashion for the position of an in house fashion stylist. I came across this vacancy in the job requirement posted by you in the 4th April edition of Times Jobs.
I have a total work experience of three years in the fashion industry. I started my career by working as a freelance fashion stylist. As a freelancer I have done styling for various photo shoots for reputed fashion magazines. I have also worked as an in house fashion stylist for Elle Fashion Magazine where my job responsibility was to look after the styling of the models posing for the magazine and also decide the kind of outfit suitable for a certain photo shoot.
I am attaching a copy of my resume and work experience certificates along with the cover letter.
Regards,
John Bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment