Sunday, June 24, 2012

Medical Assistant Cover Letter

Miss Carmen Electra,
Ferrari Medical Services Hospital.
824 Sand Dune Road
North Dakota, New Carolina 46563
Dear Miss Electra,
I would like to take the opportunity to apply in your organization in the position of a medical assistant. It has been a long cherished dream to be a part of your medical services organization.
I have a total work experience of five years in the medical industry. I am currently working in Day Care Nursing Home as a nurse since last two years. My job responsibilities include taking care of the medical needs of the patients admitted in the nursing home and ensuring that they take their medicine on time. I also assist the doctors in their check up and sometimes do minor check up of the patient in the absence of a physician. I have vast knowledge in the medical field which will help to take care of the patients properly.
Please find my resume enclosed.
Regards,
Mary Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment