Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Restaurant Manager Cover Letter

Mr. Duren Lee
Restaurant Owner,
Bates & Mates Fine Dining.
67 James Wood Street,
New York, South Carolina 4512.
Dear Mr. Lee,
With reference to your job posted on 4th of February in New Jobs News regarding the vacancy in your organization, I wish to apply for the position of a restaurant manager. I believe that I have the required set of job skills and work experience for the position.
I am currently working at Three Star Hotel as a restaurant manager in one of the restaurants in the hotel premise. My job responsibility is to attend to the clients personally and interact with them about the quality of the food and service. I also ensure that the client get their food on time and attend to their complaints and take action accordingly. I have done a four year graduation course in hotel management from reputed ABC College of Hospitality.
I am enclosing a copy of my resume along with the cover letter.
Regards,
Robert Niro.

No comments:

Post a Comment