Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Agriculture Engineering Cover Letter

Mr. Frank Truitt
Recruitment Manager
USA Agricultural Manufacturing Co.
89 Martin Dale Road
New York, New Jersey
Dear Mr. Truitt,
I’m interested in applying for the position of agricultural engineer in your organization, which I noted in your job listing on News Job on 10th of February. It has always been a desire to be a part of a reputed organization like yours.
I have graduated from Colorado Engineering University with agricultural engineering. I have been working since last four years as an agricultural engineer with New Agriculture Foundation. My job responsibilities include preparing layout of agricultural machineries and equipments and designing solutions for irrigation and soil and water conversation. I am aware about the modern techniques of agriculture and can come up with solutions for lands where irrigation may seem impossible.
It will be an honor to become a part of your company. I am enclosing a copy of my resume with this letter for your reference.
Regards,
Brett Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment