Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Genetic Technologist Cover Letter

Mr. Frank Truitt
Recruitment Manager
USA Medical Testing & Service Centre.
89 Martin Dale Road
New York, New Jersey
Dear Mr. Truitt,
I wish to apply for the position of genetic technologist in your organization, which I noted in your job listing on News Job on 10th of February. It has always been a desire to be a part of a reputed organization like yours.
I am currently working as a senior genetic technologist in Sun Pharmacy since last three years. My job responsibility includes doing cell culture and processing chromosome materials. I also process samples and check slides under microscope to find genetic abnormalities. I have pursued a three year National Training Program for the course of genetic technology. I am aware about the modern techniques of genetic technology.
It will be an honor to become a part of your organization. I am enclosing a copy of my resume along with the cover letter.
Regards,
Brett Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment