Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Aerospace Engineering Cover Letter

Mr. Duren Moods
HR Manager,
Bates & Mates Aircrafts
56 Good Will Street,
North Dakota, South Carolina 4512.
Dear Mr. Moods,
I would like to express my interest in being a part of your organization in the position of an aerospace engineer. I believe that my work experience, technical skills and educational qualifications make me a suitable candidate for the position in your organization.
I hold a graduation degree in aeronautical engineering from the reputed North Dakota Institute of Technology. During my engineering course I have received extensive training in designing and developing aircrafts. I am aware about the different parts required to be assembled to build an aircraft. I am also currently working as an aerospace engineer in Flies and Skies Limited. My job responsibility includes developing designs for aeronautical products. I believe I have strong technical skills.
I would be highly grateful if I get an opportunity to work in your organization. I am enclosing my resume with this letter.
Regards,
Nathan lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment