Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Automotive Engineering Cover Letter

Mr. Henry Cooper
HR Manager,
Bates & Mates Automobiles Limited
56 Good Will Street,
North Dakota, South Carolina 4512.
Dear Mr. Cooper,
I would like to express my interest in being a part of your organization in the position of an automotive engineer. I believe that my work experience, technical skills and educational qualifications make me a suitable candidate for this profile.
I hold a graduation degree in automobile engineering from the reputed New Jersey Institute of Technology. I have had an experience of developing model automobile for my semester exams while pursuing my engineering course and was awarded with the highest marks. I am currently working as an automobile engineer for Audi Wagon Automobiles since two years. My job responsibility includes looking into the technical aspects of the automobiles manufactured by the company and also developing designs for the automobiles.
I am also enclosing a copy of my resume and graduation certificate along with this cover letter.
Regards
John Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment