Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Beauty Therapist Cover Letter

Mr. Dustin Hoffman,
Hiring Manager
John and David Spa
89 Beach Street
New York, New Jersey .
Dear Mr. Hoffman,
I am writing this letter to apply for the position of a beauty therapist in your health spa in reference to the advertisement posted on Monster Job News on 20th of February. I believe that I have the required knowledge and skills to apply for this position.
I have been associated with this profession since last five years. I have an idea about the kind of beauty therapy to be provided to a certain client. I keep myself updated with all the latest techniques of therapy. I have a diploma in beautician course from Harvard Institute of Beauty Science.
It would be really great if you could arrange for an interview. It will be helpful for my career if I can join your spa. I am also enclosing a copy of my resume.
Regards,
Jason Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment