Friday, June 22, 2012

Fashion Consultant Cover Letter

Mr. John woods
Manager Recruitment,
Duran Lee Fashions Limited
5214 Stanford High Avenue
Los Angeles New York 5142
Dear Mr. Woods,
With reference to the advertisement posted on the 4th February edition of Jobs News I wish to apply for a position of a fashion consultant in your company. I believe that I have the skills and knowledge required for this position.
I have two years working experience as a freelance fashion designer specializing in designing variety of garments. I have also designed garments for supermodels and celebrities. I feel that I have a good fashion sense and always stay updated with the fashion market. I am aware about latest design in demand in the market. I am aware about my job responsibilities required in your company.
I believe that being a part of your company will take me to a path of success in my career. I am enclosing a copy of my resume along with this cover letter.
Regards,
Brett Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment