Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Massage Therapist Cover Letter

Mr. Dustin Hoffman,
Hiring Manager
John and David Medical Clinic
89 Beach Street
New York, New Jersey.
Dear Mr. Quinn,
I am writing this letter to apply for the position of a massage therapist in your health clinic in reference to the advertisement posted on Monster Job News on 20th of February. I believe that I have the required knowledge and skills to apply for this position.
I have been associated with this profession since last five years. As a result, I have an idea about the kind of massage therapy to be provided to a certain client. I keep myself updated with the latest techniques of massage therapy and practice. I even have an experience of working in a spa. I have a degree in Massage Therapy from New Jersey University.
It would be really great if you could arrange for an interview. It will be helpful for my career if I can join your organization. I am also enclosing a copy of my resume.
Regards,
Jason Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment