Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cruise Director Cover Letter

Mr. Henry Cooper,
HR Manager,
Star On Sea Cruise Liner.
52 Aspen High Road,
New York, New Jersey 5231.
Dear Mr. Mayo,
I would like apply in your organization in the position of a cruise director. I came upon the job opening in an advertisement in the newspaper Times Classified on 4th of April.
I have work experience of two years in the Cruise Liner industry in the position of a cruise director. I was in charge of ensuring the activities and the service provided to the guests on board. I am very interactive in nature and make sure that the guests are always kept entertained and taken care of. I have great communication skills which I believe is necessary for this job.
It will be a great honor for me if I can be a part of your cruise liner. I am attaching a copy of my resume along with the cover letter.
-Regards,
Tom Moody.

No comments:

Post a Comment