Friday, June 22, 2012

Fashion Coordinator Cover Letter

Mr. George Bush,
Recruitment Manager,
Gap and Nap Fashion Limited.
41 Render high Road,
Washington DC, North Carolina 8521
Dear Mr. Bush,
With reference to the job vacancy posted by your organization in Rooster Jobs News on 4th of February, it gives me immense pleasure to apply for the position of fashion coordinator in your organization, as I believe that I have the required work experience and skills mentioned in the advertisement.
I have a total work experience of three years in the fashion industry. I am currently working as a fashion coordinator in Waves Women Ware Limited. My job responsibility is to maintain consistency and unity across all the divisions of the organization which design and manufacture the garments. I also keep myself updated about the latest fashion trends in the market.
I believe that by being a part of your organization will help me in carving a great career. Please find my resume enclosed.
Regards,
Judith Ann.

No comments:

Post a Comment