Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Acupuncturist Cover Letter

Mr. Martin Henderson
Chief Executive Officer
Morgan Creek Health Service
4622 Smith Field Avenue
New York, Los Angeles 9401
Dear Mr. Henderson
In reference to the advertisement in Jobs Now on 10th March, I wish to apply for the position of an acupuncturist in your health service company. It has been my long cherished dream work in the same position in your organization.
I have a total work experience of five years in the position of an acupuncturist. I am currently working in the same position in Great Health Clinic Limited.  My job responsibilities include diagnosing a patient and sketching out a treatment plan. Studying the case history of a patient and making notes regarding it is also a part of my job duties. I believe that my expertise in this field and knowledge will help your company.
It would be great if you could arrange for an interview. Please find my resume enclosed with this cover letter.
Regards,
John Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment