Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Financial Advisor Cover Letter

Mr. Brett Lee
Recruitment Manager,
John & David Finance Company
67 James Wood Street,
New York, South Carolina 4512.
Dear Mr. Lee,
With reference to your advertisement posted on 14th of February in Times Jobs News regarding the vacancy in your organization, I wish to apply for the position of a financial advisor. I believe that I have the required skill sets and experience needed for this job profile.
I am currently working as a financial advisor for Morgan Creek Finance since last two years. My job responsibilities include advising clients on making current financial choices and helping them to allocate their funds so that they get good returns. I have a number of satisfied clients and the financial choices that I make for them are usually right. I believe that my experience will add to the reputation of the company.
It would be really great if you could arrange for an interview. I am enclosing a copy of my resume for your further reference.
Regards,
Robert Nero.

No comments:

Post a Comment