Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fashion Model Cover Letter

Mr. Jill May
Creative Director,
Good Man Garments Limited.
52 Jane Austen Road,
New York, New Jersey 5231.
Dear Mr. May,
I would like to apply in your organization as an in house fashion model for the fashion products manufactured by your organization. I believe that I have the required figure, height and looks to model for the garments manufactured by your organization.
I have been working as a fashion model since last two years. I have walked the ramp for various reputed fashion designers. I have also been part of a number of fashion photo shoots as a model.  I have also done freelancing for many fashion magazines. Other than these work experiences I have also won the fashion contest Miss. Hawaii in the year 2008. I can assure you that if I do modeling for your garments, it will enhance the design of the garments.
I am enclosing my few pictures and resume along with the cover letter.
Regards,
Pamela Brooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment