Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fashion Director Cover Letter

Mr. Jill May
CEO,
Good Man Garments Fashion House.
52 Jane Austen Road,
New York, New Jersey 5231.
Dear Mr. May,
I would like to express my interest to be a part of your fashion house in the position of a fashion director. This application is in reference to your job posting in an advertisement on Times News on 6th February, 2011.
I have already worked as a fashion director with Bright Women Fashion house for two years. My job responsibility was to discuss styling of the garments with the fashion designers and take decisions regarding fashion and the target customer base. I also attended to the needs of the fashion designers to design a certain garment. I had to stay updated about the fashion market so that the organization can stay ahead in completion.
I believe that my varied knowledge in the world of fashion will benefit your organization. Please find my resume enclosed.
Regards,
Ann Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment