Thursday, June 21, 2012

CFO Cover Letter

Mr. Thorn Rose,
Chief Executive Officer
Headway Corporation Limited,
21 Lily Silly Road
New York, New Jersey 5412.
Respected Mr. Thorn Rose,
I am writing this letter in response to the advertisement put up by your organization for the requirement in the position of a chief financial officer. I am an experienced professional in the field of finance which makes me suitable for this job.
I have a total work experience of four years as chief financial officer in many prestigious companies like Lloyd Finance, Winners Private Limited and John Goods manufacturers. I was in charge of the financial operations of these companies. I used to take all the financial decisions and the financial planning for the companies were done by me. I believe I have great financial operations and management skills which is essential for this position.
I feel that I will be do justice to this position in your organization. Please find my resume enclosed with this letter.
Sincerely,
Harry Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment