Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cashier Cover Letter

Mr. John Woo,
HR Manager
Glenn Private Limited
41 High End Road,
New York, New Jersey 5214.
Dear Mr. Woo,
I have come across the vacancy in your company for the position of a cashier in a newspaper advertisement. I would like to apply for the same position in your organization as I believe that I have the required knowledge about the job responsibilities and I also have similar working experience.
I have earlier worked in the position of a cashier in John Departmental Store. My job responsibilities included calculating the total purchase price of the products purchased by the customers. I also calculated the total bill and give a printed copy of the bill receipt. I was also responsible for maintaining the cash under different currency denominations.
I understand that this job demands honesty and integrity and I can assure both from my end. I am enclosing a copy of my resume along with the cover letter.
-Regards,
Glenn Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment