Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hair Dresser Cover Letter

Mr. Dustin Hoffman,
Hiring Manager
John and David Film Productions
89 Beach Street
New York, New Jersey .
Dear Mr. Hoffman,
I am writing this letter to apply for the position of a hair dresser for the film projects taking place in your film production company in reference to the advertisement posted on Monster Job News on 20th of February. I believe that I have the required knowledge and skills to apply for this position.
I have worked as a hair dresser for a number of commercials and feature films. I have done hair dressing for reputed actors like John Good and King Kong. I have also worked as personal hair dressers for some screen celebrities. I also hold a Film Crew Association card issued by Los Angeles Government. I keep myself updated about the latest hairstyle and fashion in the market. I have great understanding of the needs of my director.
Find my resume enclosed with this cover letter.
Regards
Brit Murphy.

No comments:

Post a Comment