Monday, June 11, 2012

Construction Supervisor Cover Letter

Mr. George Bush,
Recruitment Manager,
White House Construction Limited.
41 Render high Road,
Washington DC, North Carolina 8521.
Dear Mr. Bush,
I would wish to express my desire to be a part of your organization in the position of a construction supervisor. I believe I have the required work experience and skill for this position.
I have two years work experience as a construction supervisor in Herman Construction Limited. I have supervised number of construction projects which are now popular construction sites across the country. My job responsibility included working closely with all members of the construction project team, supervising all construction laborers and coordinating with them in various stages of construction. I believe that I have excellent supervisory skills which will benefit your construction company.
It would be really great if you could arrange for an interview as it will be an honor joining your company. I am enclosing a copy of my resume.
Regards,
John Goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment