Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fashion Cosmetologist Cover Letter

Sam Rockwell,
Managing Director,
Martin Beautification Service Clinic.
45 James Wood Street,
New York, New Jersey 5213.
Dear Mr. Rockwell,
I would like to express my wish to join Martin Beautification Service Clinic in the position of a fashion cosmetologist. I came across your job vacancy for the same position in a newspaper advertisement given by your organization.
I have already worked in the position of a fashion cosmetologist previously in two companies. I have a total work experience of four years in this position. I am an expert in doing manicure, pedicure and facial. I also have complete knowledge about various hair treatments. My clients have never complained about my services and they were satisfied and always appreciated my work. It will be a great honor if I can work in your organization and will me boost my career.
I would be highly grateful if you can arrange for an interview. Please find my resume enclosed.
Regards,
Tom Hanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment