Sunday, June 24, 2012

Psychiatrist Cover Letter

Mrs. Sally Hook,
Psychiatry Department Head,
Allied Group of Hospitals
41 West Side road,
New York, San Francisco 8745.
Dear Mrs. Hook,
With reference to the job vacancy posted by your organization in Rooster Jobs News on 4th of February, it gives me immense pleasure to apply for the position of psychiatrist in your hospital as I believe that I have the required work experience and skills mentioned in the advertisement.
I have been working in this field for the last three years. I have experience of providing counseling service to employees of corporate companies. I have been successful in helping lots of patients to come out of depression. I keep myself updated with the latest therapies. I have great communication as well as good listening skills which I feel are very necessary for this job.
It will be a great honor to work in a reputed hospital like yours. Please find a copy of my resume enclosed.
Regards
Ran Nor.

No comments:

Post a Comment