Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cargo Handler Cover Letter

Mr. Desmond Hume,
Prime Cargo Pvt. Ltd.,
Braham Street,
Aldgate,
London.
Respected Sir,
I am Mr. Bradley Evans, and sending this letter with a hope to get a job at your organization as a Cargo Handler. I am a twenty four aged healthy person and have a habit of lifting heavy items which is quite necessary in this job.
I have worked for similar assignments of handling cargos for about two years and have enough knowledge as to what goes into it. I have completed my basic education from the local university here. I also possess the required licenses needed for this work. Besides, I can work on deadlines and under pressure too. I’m a very quick learner and can grasp new things very fast.
My salary expectations would be around $10-15k/month. Please find attached the copy of my curriculum vitae with other necessary documents which will have my contact details in it so as to make it convenient for you to reach me.
Hopefully, will hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
Mr. Bradley Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment