Sunday, June 24, 2012

Surgeon Cover Letter

Mr. John Mayo
Head of Surgery Department,
Ferrari Medical Services Hospital.
824 Sand Dune Road
North Dakota, New Carolina 46563
Dear Mr. Mayo,
This letter is in reference to your requirement in your hospital for the position of a surgeon in the gynecology department. I am a gynecologist by profession and so would like to apply for the same position.
I have a total work experience of seven years in the medical field out of which I have been working as a surgeon since last three years. I have done my MD in medical science form the reputed New Jersey Medical School. I have handled critical surgeries and saved life of all the patients on whom I have operated. There have been no casualties in my career. I keep myself updated with the latest advancement in the medical world. I have also been awarded the best surgeon of the year award in my previous medical organization.
I am enclosing a copy of my resume.
Regards,
Tom Cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment