Friday, June 22, 2012

Budget Analyst Cover Letter

Mr. Jack Nicholson
HR Manager
Loyal Company Limited
12 Henry Cooper Street
New York, New jersey 2314.
Respected Mr. Jack Nicholson,
It gives me immense pleasure to express my interest to be a part of your organization in the position of a budget analyst. I have understanding of the job requirements for this position and have the required qualification.
I have three years of work experience in the position of a budget analyst in Honest private limited. I was in charge preparing the annual budget needs of the organization to maintain the cost of production. I was also in charge of analyzing the financial accounting needs of the organization. I believe that I am punctual and have great accounting skills. I have done my bachelors in accounting from the prestigious Colorado Business School.
I am enclosing a copy of my resume, appointment and release letter of previous organization along with the cover letter.
Sincerely,
Jack Dale.

No comments:

Post a Comment