Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Internship designer Cover Letter

Mr. George Bush,
Recruitment Manager,
Waves Women Ware Limited.
41 Render high Road,
Washington DC, North Carolina 8521
Dear Mr. Bush,
With reference to the internship program posted by your organization in Rooster Jobs News on 1st February, 2011, I wish to apply for the position of intern fashion designer. It will give me immense pleasure to work as an intern in your organization.
I have graduated recently from the prestigious graphic designing school International Institute of Fashion Designing. I was one of the best students in my institute known for my designing and creative skills. I believe that I have strong designing skills and complete understanding of designing for women’s garments. If I join your organization as an intern, I can assure you that you will be impressed with my designing skills and creativity. I will never disappoint you and will never give you a chance to complain.
I am enclosing my resume and pictures of few garments designed by me for my course.
Regards,
Nicole Kidman.

No comments:

Post a Comment