Monday, June 11, 2012

Construction Foreman Cover Letter

Mr. Duren Moods
HR Manager,
Bates & Mates Builders Limited.
56 Good Will Hunting Street,
North Dakota, South Carolina 2312.
Dear Mr. Moods,
I came across your advertisement in a DailyMail newspaper on 10th of February for the requirement of an employee in the position of a construction foreman. It gives me immense pleasure to apply for that position in your construction company.
My work experience in the field of construction comprises lots of big scale and prestigious projects. I have a total work experience of three years including my current employment in John Builders Limited in the position of a construction foreman. I am responsible for keeping a record of materials used, scheduling work and managing workers who are skilled as well as unskilled.
I believe that I will add to the reputation of the company with my skill and work experience. I am attaching a copy of my resume with this letter for your reference.
Regards,
Henry Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment