Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mechanical Engineering Cover Letter

Mr. John Goods
HR Manager,
JP Morgan Machine Limited.
52 Holly Hock Road,
New York, New jersey 5212.
Dear Mr. Goods,
In reference to the vacancy in your organization posted in Jobs News, I would like to apply for the position of a mechanical engineer in your organization.
I have worked as a mechanical engineer in a number of prestigious companies across the country. I have a total work experience of five years as a mechanical engineer. My previous employers include Bateman Machines Limited and Rick Murrains Technologies Corporation. My job was to look into the technical requirements of the machines manufactured by the companies and also planning the designing of the machines. I believe I have excellent technical knowledge and also good at meeting deadlines that will prove beneficial for the organization.
I am herewith enclosing my resume for your further reference. Looking forward for a positive reply from your side.
Regards,
Tom Hanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment