Monday, June 11, 2012

Web designer Cover Letter

Miss Carmen Electra,
Ferrari Webs Solutions Company.
824 Sand Dune Road
North Dakota, New Carolina 46563
Dear Miss Electra,
I wish to apply for the position of a web designer in your organization. I came upon an advertisement in News Job on 5th February posted by your organization regarding the vacancy for the same position.
I am currently working as a web designer for Zen Web Solutions since two years. I have developed a number of websites for the company. The client list includes various reputed corporate organizations as well as famous celebrities. My job responsibilities include designing variety of design prototypes and creating visual concepts. I have done a web designing course from Applied Arts of Graphic Designing. I have complete knowledge about Flash, Photoshop, Adobe and HTML.
I would be grateful if you could arrange for an interview as per a date convenient to you. I am enclosing a copy of my resume.
Regards,
Nathan Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment