Monday, June 11, 2012

Jewellery designer Cover Letter

Miss Carmen Electra,
Glitters and Shine Jewelry Company
824 Sand Dune Road
North Dakota, New Carolina 46563
Dear Miss Electra,
I wish to apply for the position of a jewellery designer in your organization. I came upon an advertisement in News Job on 5th February posted by your organization regarding the vacancy for the same position.
I am currently working as a jewellery designer for Ever Green Stones since two years. My job responsibilities include designing necklace, bracelets, earrings, rings and pendants. I am aware about the job responsibilities required for the position in your company and I believe that I have similar work experience. I also update myself with the latest designs available in the market to sharpen my designing skills. I believe that my work experience and knowledge will add to the reputation of your company.
I am attaching a copy of my work resume and also pictures of few jewelleries designed by me.
Regards,
Nathan Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment