Monday, June 11, 2012

Interior designer Cover Letter

Mr. John woods
Manager Recruitment,
Duran Lee Interiors Limited
5214 Stanford High Avenue
Los Angeles New York 5142
Dear Mr. Woods,
With reference to the advertisement posted on the 4th February edition of Jobs News I wish to apply for a position of an interior designer in your company.
I have a total work experience of two years in the interior designing industry. The company in which I was working is named Jack Beanstalk Interiors Limited. I was working in the position of an in house interior designer. During my tenure in the company I have designed the interiors of reputed corporate houses and houses of many well known celebrities. I believe that I have complete knowledge about the interior designing process and aware about my job responsibilities required in your company.
I believe that being a part of your company will take me to a path of success in my career. Find my resume enclosed with this letter.
Regards,
Brett Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment