Friday, June 22, 2012

Mortgage Broker Cover Letter

Mr. Henry Cooper,
HR Manager
Glenn Credits and Loans Private Limited
41 High End Road,
New York, New Jersey 5214.
Dear Mr. Cooper,
I have come across the vacancy in your company for the position of a mortgage broker in a newspaper advertisement. I would like to apply for the same position in your organization as I believe that I have the required knowledge about the job responsibilities and I also have similar working experience.
I have total work experience of three years as a broker. I have earlier worked in the position of a mortgage broker in Risk and Money Credits Corporation. My job responsibility was to calculate the estimate value of the property mortgaged by the company and making arrangements for credit for them. I am aware about the rules and regulations defined by the government regarding mortgage.
I am herewith enclosing my resume for your reference and looking forward for your positive reply.
Regards,
Nathan Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment